Thursday, April 25, 2013

Somebody has to live this life...

... and it might as well be me :-) Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine a life so full of adventures, moves and rubbing shoulders with so many incredible people from so many walks of life and countries. Everyday I have to pinch myself about where I am and what I see. With that said, we will soon be off to a new treasured adventure. We are very sad about leaving our sweet, amazing friends here in Abu. We have more memories than could ever be included in a book. I have learned some very valuable lessons from those who are amazingly resilient in the face of many hardships and difficulties. I have soooo much gratitude for all those I have met who have been added to my forever friend list. So, we move to another great place that moves us closer to our cherished family. The Lord has been so mindful of us and always puts us in the places He desires us to be. Of that I know; no doubt. My sweet Mr B is one incredible man and what a life he has given me~ not perfect by any means but one full of the adventure that I always crave and relish in. Every place is like opening a gift~ full of wonder and surprises. The people are always the wonder and surprises :-) As it's not so much the place but always the people that make the journey so amazing.

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

So, where are you off to this time?